I’ll tell you, these allergies kicked my ass this week. The weather forecast is calling for rain all weekend which I couldn’t be happier about (wash all that pollen away, pleaseandthanks). I’ve got a super packed weekend of March for Science protesting, birthday parties, a friend’s DJ set/art show, and more. It’s great to have a weekend off, but I also relish the weekends that are already packed to the brim with fun stuff. I can’t wait to kick it all off with drinks with the girls in a few hours somewhere that apparently specializes in frozen cider.
- The Most Interesting Thing I Read | this NY Mag article about the quirks of female socialization and why we are drawn to certain types of women is fascinating
- The Most Delicious Thing I Made | in an effort to proactivey waste less food, so when live gives you about-to-go-bad apples you make these
- The Most Inspiring Quote I Heard | “Stay around people who look more like your future than your past.” – personal trainer Anna Victoria
- The Most Useful Thing I Listened To | this podcast with Tony Robbins’ son, Jairek. I listened to it twice and took notes, which never happens.
- The Coolest Event I Attended | I bought tickets to a tiny, intimate show where the artist and specific location wasn’t revealed until the day before and it was SO worth it
- The Most Adult Thing I Bought | suns out, sunscreens out with the help from these lightweight lip, face, and everyday protections
- The Most Excited I Am | I can’t wait to binge watch this Netflix series which comes out today 4/21 #GIRLBOSS