Whether you celebrate Valentine’s day or not, this is a year when we especially need to celebrate those we love more than ever. It’s silly that we dedicate only one day to this, but February 14th does act as a helpful reminder when we’re so easily wrapped up in our day-to-day lives. In past years, I’ve hosted Galentine’s Day brunches and spent the weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day writing to my best girlfriends, sending little gifts to them to tell them how much they mean to me. I plan to do the same this year. Zach and I also will be carrying on our tradition of eating pizza and drinking wine, which I’m also looking forward to.
Here are some items I’m considering gifting this year to inspire your own Galentine’s Day gifting.
- a card for that [new] special someone you met on tinder
- nourish your own body with this sweet smelling body polish
- a simple but sexy mesh bra that you’ll wear well past valentine’s day
- give the gift of relaxation with this chic and sturdy candle
- finally start planning that trip you’ve been talking about
- hop aboard the essential oil train and uplift your drink, bath and life
- everyone deserves a little “lol” with their morning cup
- a pretty little coin purse for a night out with the girls
- for everyone’s favorite cat-lover friend
- flash your heart hands with this lovely little patch
- this delicate but structured bracelet would make the perfect gift (hint, hint)
- this refreshing drinking vinegar would make a great gift for almost anyone
- the perfect card to send to your long term besties